Roofers are everywhere...you can find them online, easily find their offices and may also have a friend who refers you to a roofer. Have you noticed that your roof has a leak or is damaged due to heavy rains or bad weather? You may feel you need a roofer as soon as possible in order to not compromise the safety of your family. Before anything else, it is important to know what to ask a roofer to ensure you receive the highest quality service.
Here are important questions that you should ask a roofer:
- Is the roofer licensed, certified and insured?
- What is the length of their experience in the roofing service?
- How is their reputation in the roofing industry?
- Is the quality of their materials based on industry standards?
- Are they familiar with current roofing technology?
The above mentioned are the most important questions you should ask a roofer. If you or someone you know is looking for a roofer in Dallas, contact us. Dallas Roofers are licensed, insured and certified. We have years of experience in the roofing industry and invite you to contact our clients for feedback on our service. Dallas roofers use only materials of the highest quality standards and utilize the latest technology in our roofing service. Call us now!